Tasks accomplished this week:
- Some fixed to the layout computations of Gallery.
- Basic background drawing of Gallery.
- Initial implementation of Tile, and a sample derivate of it.
- Ability to enable/disable a Button (I’ve not figured how to make the child Widget gray yet)
- Enable/disable up/down buttons of Gallery when required.
This is not much, but some social activities, hot wave on Europe, and unavailability of gtk.org for 2 days haven’t helped much.
- Figure out how to display a popup window on top of my Gallery (read MonoDevelop soure code?)
- Test Gallery with multiple lines.
- Implement the selection of tiles in Gallery.
- Implement a flow layout like container.
The mandatory screenshot: Ribbons 2007-08-05
The weekly report of next week will likely be a day or two late, because I will go to the beach (I will work on Ribbons there, though).