This week has been a bug hunting week. Indeed, the following bugs have been found and fixed:
- ToolPack does not correctly display multiple buttons. Fixed!
- The expand button is displayed on top of the label. Fixed!
- Could not change the image or label of a button. Fixed!
- The visible property of widgets is ignored in Button, RibbonGroup, ToolPack. Fixed!
- The SyntheticWindow sends bad synthetic events to window-less widgets. Fixed!
- The padding was not handled correctly by the layout routine. Fixed!
- The expand button does not fire the right event. Fixed!
In addition, several enhancements have been commited:
- Better button design, but could be enhanced further.
- Updated sample to expose functionalities of the expand button.
Finally, I have documented the public API.
Thanks to this work, the code base is now a lot more solid (shall I dare, rock solid?). Next week, I plan to add the ability to add a drop down menu to buttons; and to get multiple rows of buttons in a single RibbonGroup. The last one will required some effort to find the right API to implement this in Gtk.
After this, the project will be ready to get support for Galleries. I hope to start the development of this in 1 to 1.5 week.